Here are seven ways you can increase your sense of happiness through exercise:
1. Exercise will bring you into a totally new world and can forever positively transform your life.
2. Exercise will tone your body. Therefore you will begin to feel better about the way you look.
3. The brain chemistry changes while you are working out; leading to feeling calm.
4. You will feel a sense of accomplishment after each time you exercise leading to improved self-esteem.
5. Exercise can be a healthy means of distracting yourself from your emotional pain. Exercise can also be a means to face your emotional pain because the increased confidence will allow you to deal with internal traumas in a bold, self-assured manner.
6. Exercise by itself is known to improve depression and anxiety.
7. Exercise has been proven to make you smarter. Therefore you will develop the skills you need to let go of your emotional pain and discover genuine happiness.
Psychotherapist Bob Livingstone has helped millions heal their emotional pain during the past twenty years. He has been instrumental in assisting victims of emotional and/or physical violence recover from trauma and no longer be victims. He is a featured contributor to DrLaura.com, Beliefnet.com, eDiets.com, Selfgrowth.com and SheKnows.com. He is the author of the critically acclaimed book The Body-Mind-Soul Solution: Healing Emotional Pain through Exercise (Pegasus Books, Second Printing 2008). For more emotional healing visit www.boblivingstone.com.